Sydney Assistant Accountant
About the Company:
Situated in Barangaroo, you will be working in a stunning, modern office right on the water, and working with a young and energetic team.
You will be working for a leading Sydney based property developer that not only focuses on developing premium, high quality apartments with a green, sustainable themes, but also in providing the finest in after sales service and support.
This is a a great opportunity for someone who is keen, motivated and energetic individual and wants to work in a place where appreciation for hard work is recognized and rewarded.
An opportunity exists for you to join a dynamic Company that has increased in size since the beginning and are still growing. We are a small and efficient team with dedicated individuals and now looking to add an additional star to it.
About the role:
You will be responsible for:
· Take ownership of full AR and AP function
· Daily, weekly and monthly reconciliations of bank accounts, Debtors, Creditors and General Ledger for 6+ companies
· Preparation of EFT and cheque payments
· Assist in month end closing
· Trust account maintenance
· Corporate credit card and personal expense management
· Initiative and drive more efficient AP/AR process, including educating internal staff
· Ad hoc as required
Skills and experiences:
· 2 years' experience in a similar role
· High level of communication skill and ability to multitask
· Sharp eye to attention to details, accurate data entry skills and ability to meet deadlines
· Thorough working knowledge of Accounts Payable & Receivable processes and procedures & delegations
· Be able to communicate in Mandarin
· Experience with Xero desirable
In return, you will benefit from:
· Fantastic team culture
· Supportive work environment
· Stunning office with water views
· The more than occasional mystery afternoon snacks and coffee delivery
· The more than occasional mystery team build-up traveling.
***Company locates on Sydney CBD
If you are Easy-going personality and you have the right attributes to be successful, please send your resume to us, we want to hear from you!
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com