About the Company
Situated in Barangaroo, you will be working in a stunning, modern office right on the water, and working with a young and energetic team. You will be working for a leading Sydney based property developer that not only focuses on developing premium, high quality apartments with a green, sustainable themes, but also in providing the finest in after sales service and support.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is keen, motivated and energetic individual and wants to work in a place where appreciation for hard work is recognized and rewarded.
This role is a mix of personal assistant work and general administration. You will work closely with the CEO to coordinate specialist groups, manage and build on the national and international network. As a member of the support team, this role includes assisting different departments within the company, including but not limited to:
· Provides clerical support to the staff members and teams as required
· Assist with the effective and smooth running of the Office
- · Personal Assistant to Managing Director
· Documenting and reporting on business support processes
· Extensive diary management; internal & external meeting coordination.
· Organizing internal and external events
· Preparation of letters with an exceptional professional image.
· Updating client databases
· Stakeholder management internal and external, experience coordinating the activities of a large number of expertise-based groups and network directors.
· Managing priorities of tasks
· General HR & Administration duties
· Support, facilitate and implement projects to deadline
· Resolve issues and refer enquiries to relevant departments and managers
This is a rare opportunity to work for a highly respected CEO within an exciting, innovative company made up of the best in the business.
- At least 1-2 Years experience as an Executive Assistant or Personal Assistant. Excellent proven written and verbal communication skills with an exceptional professional image.Advanced Microsoft Office skills.Professionalism and attention to detailAny additional ad-hoc support requestsExcellent organizational and time management skills.Professional phone manner and strong customer service focus.Noted Interest in problem solving and improving systems and proceduresLanguage required both in English and Mandarin is prior considered.A Pro-active, "can-do" attitude, and dependable team playerRequire Driver License (MUST)An immediate start is preferred
Please ensure you submit your resume. Successful applicants will be notified to arrange an interview time.
In return, you will benefit from:
- · Fantastic team culture
- · Supportive work environment
- · Stunning office with water views
- · The more than occasional mystery afternoon snacks and coffee delivery
- · The more than occasional mystery team build-up traveling.
***Company locates on Sydney CBD
If you are Easy-going personality and you have the right attributes to be successful, please send your resume to us, we want to hear from you!
To apply please send your CV to [email]email@example.com[/email]