About Maxiron Group
Established in 2002, Maxiron has specialized in the finance, investment and the credit industry. The primary focus of Maxiron has always been to enhance the wealth and fulfillment of life for our clients.
Since inception, Maxiron has completed mortgages involving over $2 billion worth of property (as financiers) and has worked hard to improve the well-being of over 12,000 clients via a network of more than 1,500 professional partners.
The Junior .NET developer primary role is:
· the development of new system & assist architect to implement code
· maintaining existing system
· IT support work
To be effective in this role, the person will have:
· 1+ year experience in using the .NET framework.
· 1+ year experience with MySQL databases using SQL
· Experience with IT support
· Experience working in an Agile environment
· Basic understanding of networks, servers, databases and web site concepts
· Experience in .Net Core
· Experience of AWS
· Experience of Linux
· Experience of PHP
· Get rewarded - Competitive salary package
· Work in comfort - Modern office with friendly team and stocked kitchen
· Tier to your lifestyle – hours and time to suit you (38 hours week)
· Close to transport - 1 minute walk to Burwood Station
At Maxiron, we provide access to employee benefits that will support you both personally and professionally. We value inclusion and diversity of thought, promote flexible working practices so our people can integrate their work and personal lives.
To apply,please submit your resume to:HR@MaxironGroup.com.au.