Who we are
Powerark Solar is one of the top 5 solar distributors in Australia. Our market covers the entire country and parts of other South East Asian. We are headquartered in Melbourne with four other branches across 4 states (WA, NSW, QLD, SA). Our main business to distribute a range of products from Panels to electrical components for our customers in residential and commercial sector.
About the Role
This is an Entry Level role!! We are looking for an experienced customer service to join our team and drive business outcomes. This is not only a job, but also a career.
Your key account abilities include the following areas:
- Customers Sales Order Process (from PO to after-sales), take orders from customers/sales rep via phone, emails or other means and create orders in system and check details with customers/ sales rep
- First Point of Contact for daily orders
- Understand the current and incoming stock levels to manage customer expectations
- Credit card payment process/record/filing
- Liaise with internal department to ensure a smoother sales procedures and customer experience.
- Notify the Account managers and the customer with the correct sales process
- Educate the customers about the sales process to ensure the orders are processed in a timely manner
- Release the stock upon payment/ credit terms and ask for payment if needed
- Ensure the invoice as sent to customers from our system
- End of Month customer report sales & Account activity
- Identify any potential sales opportunities
- Communicate with the reverent account manager with the sales opportunities
- Successfully deliver the orders within the right timeframe and right place
- Escalate issues to the managers if the order cannot be fulfilled
- Communicate with customers with the issues on the order
- Problem solving if some unexpected happened with the orders
- General Office experience - must be computer literate
- Any other job as advised by manager
To be successful in this role you will have:
- At least 2 year Full-time working rights in Australia
- Mandarin will be a Big Bonus to this Position
- Good time management, multitasking and organisational skills
- Strong interest in customer service skills
- Solid work ethic with an ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent computer skills, specifically Microsoft office package (Word & Excel)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Native English speaker preferred
Application QuestionsYou have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of call center experience do you have?
- How many years of customer service experience do you have?
- How many years of inbound call centre experience do you have?
- How many years of outbound call centre experience do you have?